Tuesday, September 21, 2010

vain center



....couldnt guess
what was here
expecting the best of me,
my vain,
my year of vain,
cuz im feeling it
its starting,
already messin with me,
with everything
its so little,
and yet so complicated
its so short and yet
its lasting since..
since ive been wanting it to change.
its the vain
ive been losing myself in,
it aint something i can control
or even talk about,
ive been here,in the same place
and somehow i go and return
its like this is who i am
but i wish i wasnt.
i always want to think
im more than this
but,somehow i guess
the high comes with the wings
and if the wings are missing?
ive lost my wings some time ago,
i want to win them back
along with everything thats mine,
i want to fly away from this vain
im stuck in,
far from what i am
far from what i wanna be
far from myself
and even from you.

No comments: