Tuesday, December 01, 2009

post de martz


si daca tot vine vorba de post..iacata ca vine craciunu in curand..e deja 1dec.guess whos knocking at my door..santahh:)))satan?:)))whose there?hope u bring me d:d:d: candieeeees))):)))and get me real wsted for whats nex.xt.new eaary:))
here i come:))
whaaa.thought i got new years resolutions.anu 3 si more and more.could i please?
i wanna float and get real high on my own shoes with my own thoughts combined:))so new year can catch me when im up up in the sky and keep me there:))
lol.
post de martz.
..plictis mare si 1dec.,din nou,sa fie sarbatoare si sa mentionez asta sami intre binen cap ca maine am teme de facut si trebi de rezolvat,nevoi de satisfacut si toate cele.
gataaa..ca cei putin lasa loc de mai mult.bun?buun.
va zic neatza ca e martz.paceeh

No comments: