Sunday, October 17, 2010

fall times


this is fall times,
never times to fall,
never times to flow.
its fall times
for nature,
not for me.

sad and depressed
listening this song
cant you see
lifes easy
..
in another way
from another point of view.
and all i wanna say is
fuck you.
i want it my way
im such a crybaby
and i know it
but well,
arent we all?
at least,tired of another point of view?
i love you,believe me,
im doing this for us,
lookin at it from another point of view
cuz fck me if i can stand this anymore.
lost my patient,
my ways and sanity.

so easy for nature,
every year the same:
summer,autumn,winter,spring.
but you know?
its not,
is this big planet spining and making me crazy.
fuckin complex,i love easy,
and it is,
always,
in another way,
from another point of view.

surely not from mine,cuz mondays a sucker..and is coming to breakfast:(
id love you daily:)

No comments: