Monday, December 13, 2010

say sshhhh..

i myself am
telling my innerself
shutup shutup shutup!!
im going a little bit crazy and really
dont know where this is going,
it seems to be going down
and down
and down..
but well,i just have to believe what the world says
and "hope for the best"..from the worst.
its not really the worst but i consider it
close enough.

i want what i always wanted,
which surely brought only trouble.
has good
and very bad parts,
im 21 now,
which makes me..all pretty grown up,
not really but people might consider what im saying,
which of course,is wroooooong.
..i,deep down,have myself in my old shoes,
the ones with dirt on the white parts
but showing the steps ive made,
the steps which made my feet hurt
and my shoes to gain dirt
but also,
took me here,where,i guess,
im supposed to be?
...whatever,
this year is coming to an end..
and i still have to shut up
for a little while longer.
sshhhhhh

---

No comments: