Monday, November 29, 2010

was, am, will be



a child.
and how i miss being so little
my parents to lift me by my hands
while taking a walk,
and just that
to be heaven.
i miss feeling safe
and happy.
i miss thinking
all i know
is all of it.
i miss knowing nothing
of what i know now.
the feeling of
just waiting to grow up
to face this life,
wating to be oneself,
individual.
it would have happened anyway
but why wishing to grow?
i wish i ungrow
back to 4years old
and knowing the essentials,
like how to count to 10.
..
i miss crying
for the really stupid things
i made,
and feeling the pure conscience judging me
by what would my parents think,
a part of that is still with me.
i miss being
naive
enthusiastic
and alive,
while being underaged
and even if little
with strong feelings of happines
cuz im starting to believe ive wasted it all on my childhood

No comments: